What is Alpha?
- Alpha is a place to explore the Christian faith with others. It is a low pressure environment to discuss the big questions in life.
- Every Alpha session has three key ingredients: food, talk, and discussion. So what does that look like?
- Food - Alpha is relational. And nothing builds relationships like sharing food together. Each Alpha session starts with a meal.
- Talk - Every week there is a video episode that explores the basics of the Christian faith.
- Discussion - After the talk is a time of discussion in small groups where guests can share their thoughts and questions.
St. Paul's will be offering Alpha sessions twice a week starting on October 14, 2020. There will be sessions on Wednesdays from 6:00 pm - 7:45 pm and on Sundays from 9:30 am - 10:20 am. The last session will be on November 18, 2020. As well as having an in-person group we are also offering an online group.
If you would like to be a part of either of these groups, please click on the Alpha 2020 link below:
Volunteers are always welcomed to help with Alpha. One way everyone can volunteer is to pray. Pray for those helping, the people participating and all the conversations that will take place.
Since food is a part of the experience, there is need for help with preparing the meals, serving the meals and cleaning up after the meals. If you would like to volunteer to help with any part of the meals, please click on the Volunter link below: