Thumbs Up or Two Fingers of Peace
Topic: Peace Scripture: Psalm 100:1–100:5, Philippians 2:1–2:11, Matthew 11:28–11:30
"So let us do all we can to live in peace. And let us work hard to build up one another." Romans 14:19 (NIrV)
- Genesis 26:1-6, 12-22, 26-31
- Isaac's Wells
- How do you walk away from a fight?
Thoughts for this week:
- Isaac's neighbors were jealous of him and filled his wells with dirt. Instead of fighting back he kept moving till he found a place no one argued about. By his actions his neightbors said in verse 28 "We saw clearly that the Lord was with you".
- Does that mean that you should never talk through disagreements with family or friend to come to a solution? But isn't there a big difference between talking about a problem and fighting about a problem?
- Did you know your actions are always leading you somewhere?