An Honest Prodigal?
Topic: Honesty Scripture: Psalm 32:1–32:6, Luke 15:17–15:24
"Whoever walks in integrity walks securely, but whoever takes crooked paths will be found out" Proverbs 19:9 (NIV)
- 1 John 1:9
- Confession/Being Hones With God
- What keeps you from being truthful with God?
Thoughts for this week:
- This is how our relationship with God works: when we talk to God and confess how we have messed up, He forgives us and cleanses us.
- When you live honestly with God, you can be brave enough to live honestly with others.
- By living honestly with others, you will reflect God's character to the world around you.
More in Honesty
May 6, 2018One Way, One Truth, One Life