"We believe that it is through the grace of our Lord Jesus that we are saved, just as they are." Acts 15:11 (NIV)
We are off to another busy and fun filled month! If you haven't had a chance to join us for Sunday School at 9:00 am, please do! Our High Schoolers have taken on the challenge of telling the weekly Bible Lesson with puppets to our Grade Schoolers. It's a great way to see and hear the Bible Stories come to life!
During the month of October we will be working on ways to be persistent, unashamed, and how to inlcude others with teachings from our weekly scripture readings. We will also be hosting an "Invite A Friend To Church Day", on October 27th for Sunday School at 9:00 am and Children's Church at 10:00 am. Following our Modern Service at 10:00 am on October 27th, have your friends stay for our Community Truck or Treat in the Church parking lot.
Did you miss a week? Or did you want to watch the videos again? The same videos we watch during Sunday School and Children's Church can be watched at home. Click here to rewatch our Whirl lesson videos from Sunday mornings. If you haven't received your password for the videos click here to sign up for the Stay Connected emails.
- October 6th: Faith Passed Down (2 Timothy 1:1-14)
- October 13th: Jesus Heals Ten (Luke 17:11-19)
- October 20th: The Widow and the Judge (Luke 18:1-8)
- October 27th: Reformation Sunday
Dates/Information to Remember:
- October 27th: "Invite A Friend To Church Day" at 9:00 am & 10:00 am
- October 27th: Trunk or Treat after the Modern Worship Service at 10:00 am - Lunch will be provided, kids encouraged to dress in costumes, and families are invited to pass out candy from their car in the parking lot. Community Welcome!